* The T303 Lethal 1-Day Assault Pack is our quick and nimble pack that is designed to haul your things for a 1 day mission, if not longer.
* It has similar features to our T301 T-Rex Assault pack, but without the side pockets, for a slimmer profile.
* The pack can be cinched down with the compression straps on each side of the pack to bring the load closer to the back for better balance.
* The main compartment offers plenty of storage room and the built-in sleeve can be used to hold a notebook computer.
* An additional zippered pocket on the front inside of the pack is useful for storing important items, etc.
* M.O.L.L.E. Compatible webbing on the front and sides of the pack offers additional flexibility for attaching accessories, etc.
* A hydration bladder of your choice can be added to the internal compartment, which also includes hangers and toggles to support the bladder.
* On the top of the T303 is a fleeced lined zippered pocket to hold your eyewear or other items that may require protection.
* We back out T303 with a Lifetime warranty.
* Over all dimensions: 13"W x 19"H x 11"D
* Total volume: 2, 098 cu in (34 L)
* Material: 1000D Kodura water resistant nylon (1000 denier, 100% nylon, similar to 1000D Cordura)
* Hydration system compatible with hangers and toggles
* M.O.L.L.E. Compatible webbing on the front and sides
* Flexible main storage compartment
* Padded shoulders and back
* Compression straps
* Fleece lined eyewear pocket
* YKK zippers
* Adjustable/removable sternum strap
* Hook & loop name and flag holder
* Main Compartment: 13"W x 19"H x 6.5"D
* Front Top Pocket: 11"W x 6"H x 2"D
* Front Bottom Pocket: 12"W x 11.5"H x 2"D
* Main inside expandable sleeve: 13"W x 13"H
* Lifetime warranty
Rapid Dominance Corporation
The headquarters for Rapid Dominance is located in Compton, California, a suburb of Los Angeles. We were founded on the vision that military apparel and tactical gear should not only perform well, but should be functional and have a unique style.
We are always researching ways to improve our products through the use of advanced materials, rigorous in-house testing, and customer feedback. We are able to confidently sell our products knowing that they have been tested at our facilities in California and overseas and most importantly, in the Field. We design and incorporate ergonomics, balance, strength, multi-functionality, and style into all of our products because these are the core values of each of our products. The result is innovated products that not only look good but that also perform exceptionally well. In addition, our Rapdom Tactical product line is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.