This MasterPieces Farmall 19.25" x 26.75" 1000pc Puzzle features two different tractors - The Case IH Magnum 225, which was invented in 1987 and is still on the market today, and also the more recent Case IH 8320 Combine, which was invented in 2007 and is still being produced today. Farmall tractors have withstood the test of time. Over 5 million different models were sold around the world and some are still at work today. These tractors were light, nimble and easy to use. They were also fairly innovative, featuring matching implements for plowing, planting and harvesting. Today, the Farmall brand continues to represent uncompromising dedication to agriculture and the American farmer. To reduce its impact on our environment, the chipboard used in this puzzle is made of recycled material.
Farmall Barnyard Memories 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle By Dan Hatala
- The young farmer wants nothing more than to grow up like Dad
- 1000 Piece Puzzle Finished 19.25 inch x 26.75 inch
- Officially Licensed Farmall/CaseIH Product
- Thick recycled puzzle board and random cut pieces ensure a tight interlocking fit and create a fun experience
- MasterPieces - An American Puzzle & Game Company. We stand behind our products and guarantee your satisfaction.
- Farmall 1000 Piece Puzzles
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Oro Valley, AZ, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
All sales are final. No returns allowed.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items