Books are sold in sets of 5, 10, 15 or 20. Buy more and save!
Our colorful, wonderfully illustrated 8-1/2" x 11" Big Book of Gymnastics includes 32 pages of:
- Gymnastic concepts
- Stretching essentials
- Safety elements
- Skill progressions for each event
- Strength, conditioning and more...
This is a great guide for coaches at your gym to help reinforce proper technique as well as for new or beginning students (preschool and up) who want more information about the principles of gymnastics.
It is a fantastic way to help coaches and students at your gym with:
- Building vocabulary and knowledge of gymnastics
- Visual understanding of skills they will be teaching, working on or performing in class
- Helpful hints to remind the students of how each skill should be performed
- Independent study guide, so your students can come to class better prepared and build a stronger foundation to achieve their goals
- Coaching moments where a visual guide is needed to help a student better comprehend the skill they are performing
These resource books are great for:
- Fundraisers (suggested price is $20 each)
- Including a book in your introductory packet to new parents
- Additional Learning Resource for families to purchase in your gym's pro shop
USPS media mail shipping is included in the USA. Please call for quote on shipping outside of the USA.
The Big Book Of Gymnastics is for INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. All skills and techniques shown are designed to be used under the supervision of a qualified gymnastics coach in a gymnastics training facility, with the appropriate mats and equipment. Gymnastic skills and techniques should not be attempted under any other conditions.
to download The Big Book of Gymnastics Consumer Hazard Warning (Required before item can be added to check out)