Hoist RS-1415 Rotary Calf
Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the new ROC-IT™line from HOIST®. Using ROX™ technology,
the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm.
As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and
core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment.
Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
- Eleven linear seat adjustments to accommodate varying leg lengths
- Designed to focus movement through the ankle, promoting a greater range of exercise motion
- Rocking movement intensifies the work load to the calf muscle while reducing the undesired stresses placed along the foot
- Product Width: 49.50" (126 cm)
- Product Height: 54.75" (139 cm)
- Product Length: 71.75" (182 cm)
- Machine Weight: 736 lbs. (334 kg)