Hoist RS-1408 Prone Leg Curl
Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the new ROC-IT™line from HOIST®. Using ROX™ technology,
the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm.
As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and
core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment.
Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
- Starts the body in a more upright angle making it easier to enter and exit the machine
- Rocking movement of the upper torso during the exercise offers increased flexibility and range of motion
- Downward rocking motion keeps spine and neck in correct alignment unlike traditional prone leg curls
- Angled grip handles allow for increased power and comfort of the movement
- Self-aligning roller for reduced stress on the knee
- Six ankle pad adjustment points and four range of motion adjustments to accommodate users of all height
- Product Width: 45.50" (116 cm)
- Product Height: 54.75" (140 cm)
- Product Length: 54.75" (139 cm)
- Machine Weight: 511 lbs. (232 kg)
- Weight Stack: 178 lbs. (81 kg)