1. Lavender Essential Oil
From flower buds carefully harvested at the optimal time, the 100% certified organic lavender essential oil is naturally extracted by steam distillation using the purest and softest New Zealand water without additives or dilution, ensuring the utmost purity and potency.
- Acne and pockmark reduction: After washing your face, add a drop of lavender oil to a cotton swab and apply it to the affected area to remove acne and reduce pockmarks. You can discontinue after symptoms improve.
- Skin balancing and repair: Mix 10mL of jojoba oil with 3 drops of lavender oil and apply to skin. This will help repair and maintain the skin’s oil-moisture balance.
- Relaxation: Mix a few drops of lavender into approximately 50mL of milk, then pour into a warm bath. This will release built-up muscle tension and help you relax before bedtime.
- Insomnia: Place 1 or 2 drops of lavender oil on your pillow or mix a few drops with a small amount of jojoba oil and rub into your temples, wrists, and back of the neck.
- Cleansing the skin: Add several drops of lavender oil to your favorite body wash to help cleanse the skin.
- Hair nourishment: Add to your favorite shampoo or conditioner to add fragrance and nourish the hair.
- Relief of burns, insect bites, eczema, and dermatitis: Mix 1-3 drops of lavender oil with 10mL of jojoba oil and apply to burns, insect bites, eczema, and dermatitis, to soothe and reduce symptoms.
- Aromatherapy diffuser: Fill aromatherapy diffuser with water no higher than the maximum water level. Add 5-7 drops of lavender oil. Use to purify the air, to relieve stress, anxiety, and nervous tension, and to induce restful sleep.
Read label before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use internally. Avoid contact with eyes. Skin irritation may result from contact with undiluted essential oils.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. If medical advice is needed, have the product label at hand.
Store in a cool dry place.
Ingredients: Lavandula angustifolia oil (100% Pure, Certified Organic New Zealand Alpine Lavender Essential Oil)
2. Yoga Nidra CD
Yoga Nidra (yoga rest) is a wonderful ancient technique that gives you a simple method for reaching a deeply restful state. Lie down, close your eyes, leave your cares behind, and allow Wai Lana to guide you step-by-step through the relaxation of both body and mind.
Includes 3 tracks:
Track 1 – Yoga Nidra – 41:16
Lie down and let Wai Lana take you on a magical journey through guided Yoga Nidra that will leave you feeling revitalized and rejuvenated. You will find inner peace, deep-seated strength, vital energy, calmness, and clarity and achieve harmony in body and mind.
Track 2 – Yoga Nidra (short version) – 16:28
When time is short—maybe during your work day or when taking a break from your studies—do this shorter version of Yoga Nidra. You’ll find it instantly rejuvenating.
Track 3 – Yoga Sound Breathing Method – 6:40
Yoga Sound combined with rhythmic breathing is very soothing and helps you achieve results similar to Yoga Nidra. If you are agitated or upset but don’t have time for a longer session, the Yoga Sound Breathing Method does wonders to calm you down.
Sample this album and buy digitally at or
3. Silky Eye Pillow for Yoga, Meditation Relaxation.
Eye Mask Is Perfect for Sleeping.
Made of Lavender Flowers Organic Flax Seed.
Natural scents of Lavender aromatherapy to help relieve tension and stress
Organic Flax Seed- provides accupressure
Lavender Eye Pillows completely block out light as it conforms to your face and eyes.
These Silky Eye Pillows are perfect for sleep, yoga, relieve stress, meditation, help relieve migraines and headaches, puffy eyes or just to relax.
Handmade in the USA