Model #HSLLP (arrives in 5-8 weeks average)
*Minimum door width of 45" required
*Weights not included
Bring gym-quality leg days home with the Hammer Strength Plate-Loaded Linear Leg Press.
Smooth feel and function of the linear bearing keeps your reps feeling natural.
The flip-in, flip-out racking mechanism makes it easy to use, and it's molded pads increase its longevity.BRING GYM-QUALITY HOME
Get total leg development with endless variation in a safe manner.
The Plate-Loaded Linear Leg Press allows you to overload weight and challenge your quads, hamstrings, and glutes in a more isolated way than a traditional barbell squat.
The fixed pattern reinforces proper form that will transfer over to other free weight movements.
Hammer Strength plate loaded machines are made with 11-guage steel frames and electrostatic powder coat finish for maximum durability.
There are numerous seat adjustments to allow you to find your perfect position and muscle isolation.
Molded foam on the cushions provides comfort, support, and durability. All machines have holes in the feet that allow for easy anchoring to the floor.PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Manufactured in our Falmouth, KY Factory with US Steel
Hammer Strength Plate-Loaded Linear Leg Press Specifications
- Size (L x W x H)
- 95" x 65" x 57" (241cm x 165cm x 145cm)
- Recommended Live Area (L x W x H)113" x 89" x 57" (287cm x 226cm x 145cm)
- Required Door Width 45" minimum required for delivery
- Machine Weight 630LB (285KG)
- Max User Weight 300LB (136KG)
- Starting Resistance 118LB (53KG)
- Max Weight Capacity 10 x 45LB plates per rod -1800 lbs. total
- Weight Horns 4 per machine
- Weight Horn Storage Plate Capacity 4 x 45LB plates/horn (3 x 25KG plates/horn)
- Warranty (outside the US may vary)
- 10 Years Frame, 5 Years Bearings, 90 Days Hardware / Grips / Upholstery / Other items
Order your Hammer Strength Plate-Loaded Linear Leg Press from FitnessZone today!