The Body-Solid Leverage Leg Curl LVLC is designed to provide an intense workout while eliminating strain, theBody-Solid Leverage Leg Curl LVLC is hard to beat. Easy and convenient step-in design makes getting started a breeze. The Body-Solid Leverage Leg Curl LVLC thick, comfortable DuraFirm™ pads reduce fatigue and discomfort allowing you keep working out. Rock solid support and stability is delivered via heavy-gauge steel frames with all-4-side welded construction. The fully shrouded weight stack offers a safe and attractive machine that is sure to be a hit in any facility.
Body-Solid is here to make sure you get the absolute most from your workout, the ability to push your limits, the room to excel. Body-Solid Leverage Leg Curl LVLC is an industrial strength training partner that doesn't try to change how you workout, it works with you.
The leverage movement rotates fluidly on pivot points utilizing commercial-grade sealed bearings for the natural feel and resistance of free-weights with the control of a machine. Just load up the plates and go to work! Every repetition on this rock-solid machine feels just right.
The Body-Solid Leverage Leg Curl LVLC is built for the kind of high-intensity leg work you know gives you the biggest results, but normally requires freeweights and a workout buddy to spot you on the lifts.
Leverage Leg Curl Features:
- 2" x 3" 11 gauge steel mainframe
- Electrostatically applied powder coat paint finish, metallic silver
- Durable double stitched upholstery
- Sealed bearing pivot points
- Direct link movement arm design enhances smooth and continuous range of motion
- V-bench design provides total hamstring isolation. Helps reduce back stress and unwanted knee forces
- Adjustable foot rollers to accommodate all user sizes
- Side handles for stability and control
- Weight plate holders for plate storage
*Olympic weight plates not included
Leverage Leg Curl Specs:
Assembled Weight: 136lbs
Assembled Dimensions: 84"L x 44"W x 26"H
Leverage Leg Curl Warranty: