He learned chess at 6. Won the U.S Championship at 14. Became a Grandmaster at 15. Proceeded to become the first-ever American-born Chess Champion… rated 2785 FIDE in 1972 – way before chess databases and engines! Of course, we are talking about one of the greatest players of all time, Bobby Fischer. Many Grandmasters have compared Fischer’s play to a machine. Bobby was an attacking genius, an endgame wizard, and had no visible weaknesses. If you want to supercharge your chess you must learn from the best. GM Misa Pap has created an incredible 10-hour training based on Fischer’s 6 BIG Super-Skills: Preparation, Attacking Play, Deep Strategy, Endgame Play, Mental Power, and Resilience. Master those and you will become an unstoppable winning machine.
Some of what you will learn:
- The Preparation – Imagine having no video courses, chess databases, or engines. Opening preparation would take weeks of hard work. And that’s just to learn a single line. Fischer aced it, and GM Misa Pap has learned some of his secrets.
- Deep Strategy – Fischer displayed an incredible level of positional understanding even when playing against the world’s best. Bobby outclassed them like he was in a totally different league. GM Pap has studied the deep strategy used by Fischer and will help you enhance your own positional skills.
- Mental Power – To beat Alekhine you must win three times: in the opening, in the middlegame, and in the endgame. It was no different for Bobby! He demonstrated his maximum willpower to outplay his opponents, no matter what. It is a trait of a true champion, and a must-have if you are serious about the game!
- Complete Resilience – Everyone will end up in a bad position at some point. Fischer never gave up and continued fighting ’til the very end. He had almost “unnatural” levels of energy allowing him to win many ‘lost’ games. GM Pap has spent years studying Fischer’s play and will help you unleash and refine this super-skill!
- “Fischer-fear” Attacking Play – Fischer was most famous for his relentless ability to attack. He was crushing his opponent’s minds by winning every single game in major tournaments. This phenomenon was called “Fischer-fear”. Other players would panic, make mistakes and lose the game. GM Pap will give you a few tips on how to develop this skill.
- The Fischer Endgame – IM Silman named Fischer as one of the 5 best endgame players of all time. Fischer was truly unstoppable in bishop endings. GM Misa Pap closely examines how you can mimic Fischer’s endgame play and take your chess career to the next level.
GM Misa Pap has done an amazing job compiling all the essential knowledge into an easy-to-follow 10-hour course.
Take this course, study the games, follow the GM Pap’s advice and it will take your chess ability to an entirely new dimension.