Get all of the quality and durability of our best-selling deluxe frame corners without paying the cost of shipping 10’ poles. This high-value frame will help you practice as much as you desire and is engineered to stand up to nature’s worst. While most steel poles come from China and are 18-gauge or much weaker, our elbows and ground sleeves are made in America from 14-gauge, 2¼” steel. It’s hard to beat and easy to assemble, with everything you need to build you cage except the poles (which you can pick up locally and save on shipping). Our Cimarron 2¼” complete deluxe commercial frame corners come in a variety of sizes and can be paired with the corresponding Cimarron batting cage net for the ideal practice environment. For an easy and economical way to get better, see why our top-selling Cimarron 2¼” complete deluxe commercial frame corners are trusted nationwide.
Cimarron 2 ¼" Deluxe Commercial Frame Corners
- Three strong cables run the length of the frame to provide incredible support to the batting cage
- Ground sleeves are concreted into the ground for strength, with arch supports at each end for rigidity
- Elbows and ground sleeves are made in America from 14-gauge, 2¼” steel
- For peace of mind every time, the batting cage hangs inside the frame, preventing balls from hitting a frame pole and bouncing back
- Includes everything from our Cimarron 2¼” complete deluxe commercial frame set except the poles
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Tulsa, OK, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items