Exclusive Luxe Edition
With the luxury-class e-board, you play on the real chess board with chess apps or online on Lichess. Accessories and cables simply disappear in the noble wooden pedestal.
With the Exclusive Luxe Edition, you get the most luxurious e-board of all time and a real visual highlight at home: The Exclusive Board with fully automatic piece recognition and LED move display stands on a noble wooden pedestal, the new Luxe Cabinet. This contains a drawer lined with velvet, in which you can perfectly store the included accessories ChessLink and ChessVolt including all cables as well as the pieces.
The Exclusive Boardthe worldwide unique piece recognition system, which provides for the most comfortable playing experience. The usual "Pressing" on the board is no longer necessary - move or drag the pieces as naturally as on a classic chess board.
With the help of the ChessLink module and the free ChessLink app, you can play online on the internationally popular Lichess server. But not on the screen, on your board directly - against millions of people around the world. Here, too, your opponent's moves are displayed with the LEDs on the board. Experience authentic gameplay and concentration in online chess like never before. With software such as the HIARCS and the "Chess for Android" app, you have more fascinating applications at your disposal.
The ChessVolt provides the necessary power for many hours of pure chess pleasure. To operate the electrical components of the system (illuminated on-off switch, external charging socket).
Thanks to its modular design, the system can be changed at any time without having to replace the core - board and pieces. For example, the system can be expanded at any time with a chess computer module, e.g. The King Element. Board and pedestal are not fixed to each other. This means that the board can be removed from the pedestal at any time and taken along vacation, for example.
*** Can I operate the King Element with the Cabinet? Yes, this is not a problem. However, the element does NOT fit in the drawer, because then no operation of the keys would be possible anymore. I.e., the element must stand next to it. ***
The long-awaited The King Element by the well-known Dutch programmer Johan de Koning is an extension of the ChessGenius Exclusive. At the request of numerous chess friends and in reminiscence of the legendary TASC chess computer, the new MILLENNIUM module was designed with an elegant "retro-design“ wooden case.
- Control- module for extending the MILLENNIUM Exclusive sensor boards, with the famous chess program "The King“ by Johan de Koning
- The chess program convinces with an aggressive, active style of play and makes a lot of fun in games - the most emotional electronic chess partner ever!
- With generously illuminated display and elegant wooden housing
- Selection of different opening books: The classic Aegon Book, the Master Book (> 300.000 Pos.) by M. Uniacke, or special User Books
- Save batches and optionally opening libraries, firmware updates or program improvements.
- Countless options: Configure up to 3 different opponent personalities for a game as against real chess grandmasters.
- Unlimited levels of difficulty, variably adjustable.
- Outstanding playing ability (> 2,400 ELO), paired with a very active, risk-taking, sometimes even spectacular style of play.