Now an easy way to manage outrigger lines while on board. With TACO's new clamp-on Outrigger Line Caddy, anglers have an easy way to store line while outriggers are rigged and in the retracted position. By simply clamping the pair of outrigger line caddy ears onto the outrigger pole at the desired distance, the excess rigging line is wrapped around the outrigger caddy ears to keep lines neat and orderly.
Taco Outrigger Line Caddy
- Black nylon
- Black rubber reducer bushing
- #10 Stainless steel screw and hex nut
- Easy clamp-on installation
- Designed to fitt all standard outrigger sizes
- Durable to withstand the marine environment
- Clam shell packaging for durability and product visibility
- Clamp on assembly
- Sold in pairs
- Fits standard 8',12',15',18' (1-1/8" and 1-1/2" ) outriggers
- Durable black nylon
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Madison, AL, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items