Choose the U30 Upright Bike with the XIR Console for a combination of advanced ergonomics, stability, comfort and versatility that will make your next ride your best ever. A convenient step-through design features our exclusive Dual Form Frame and Comfort Arc Seat. Our XIR console includes a stunning HD display and an intuitive home screen that offers easy access to entertainment. Includes expanded Bluetooth connectivity to user devices.
Matrix U30 upright stationary bikes are well-built for weight management, lower body toning and cardiovascular training. This model can provide light to heavy resistance.
The U30 is the most affordable upright bike in a new high-end series from Matrix Fitness and the XR console offers ViaFit and is Passport Ready. Designed for home use rather than club use, this bike features a relatively small frame (43″ long x 25″ wide) and carries a generous residential warranty. A choice of three adjustable-height consoles meets a wide range of preferences for workout support and digital entertainment.
The Matrix U30 bike features several exclusive technologies from its manufacturer Johnson Health Tech. One is ViaFit connectivity. The ViaFit app can automatically send workout data to fitness apps and tools already in use, such as iHealth, MyFitnessPal and FitBit. ViaFit can also export data to social media. The U30 XR Console is Passport-ready as well. This makes it easy to virtually take interactive mini-vacations with your bike and a big screen TV. A third example of exclusive programming is Sprint8. This high-intensity interval training app provides short workouts that are extremely efficient at burning fat and building lean muscle.
Call 1-800-875-9145 to speak with one of our fitness agents with any questions you may have about the Matrix U30 Upright Bike with XR Console.
Matrix U30 Upright Bike with XIR Console Features:
- High Quality Frame: The U30 upright stationary bike has a steel frame under lifetime warranty. The bike without console weighs 115 pounds (52 kg) and has a 350-pound (159 kg) user weight capacity.
- Magnetic Braking: The Matrix U30 uses magnetic resistance (eddy current braking) for quiet shifting. Magnetic braking helps promote a bike’s longevity because unlike older contact braking technology, it doesn’t wear down any parts through friction.
- Heart Rate Monitors: Matrix home cardio trainers support both contact and wireless heart rate monitoring. Contact grips are built into the handlebars of the U30, and for wireless telemetry two of the consoles are each packaged with a chest strap; for the third it’s sold separately.
- Console Choice: The Matrix U30 and U50 exercise bikes are compatible with the Matrix XR, XER and XIR consoles, all under five-year warranty. Console height is adjustable to suit all riders. The XR console with 8.5″ wide LCD screen has five standard biking workouts, the XER with 10″ touch screen has ten standard workouts, and the XIR with 16″ touch screen has 11. Additionally the top two consoles have popular mobile apps such as YouTube and Facebook, and the XIR has these apps plus a web browser. Shoppers also get the options of built-in eight-week training programs and immersive video workouts as described in the next bullet points.
- Sprint8: The XER and XIR consoles have the Sprint8 exercise app for eight-week high intensity interval training programs. These deliver results very efficiently with just 20 minutes of biking every other day. Some benefits of using the Sprint8 app are quick weight loss, an increase in lean muscle mass, and healthier cholesterol counts.
- Virtual Active: Virtual video tours are available with all Matrix home bike consoles. High-definition Virtual Active videos capture a “bike’s eye” view of exciting destinations around the world. Ride through national parks, along colorful city streets, through remote villages and more. A few Virtual Active videos are built into the XER or XIR consoles and can be watched on their touch screens. Another viewing option with any Matrix home bike console is watching Virtual Active on a big screen TV. This requires the separate purchase of a Passport Media Player, which is sold with a couple of tours included.
- Data Tracking: The Matrix U30 bike with any console has ViaFit connectivity for easy data sharing with other fitness apps and social media. Additionally the XER and XIR consoles have the popular tracking app MyFitnessPal built in.
- Audio: Add music or other audio to workouts. The XER and XIR make it especially convenient with integrated speakers, MP3 player ports and headphone jacks. These Matrix consoles also have YouTube and Hulu on board for entertainment.
- High Capacity: Just like stationary bikes built for health clubs, Matrix home exercise stationary bikes have 350-pound user weight capacities.
- Adjustable Seat: The molded bike seat can be moved up and down with a turn-and-pull knob. (The upgrade to this bike, the U50, makes adjustments even more convenient with a lever.) The seat can also be exchanged with any standard road bike seat.
- Multiposition Handlebars: Handlebars on the Matrix Stationary Upright Bike are multi-position for comfort and different riding poses.
- Interchangeable Pedals: The pedals are weighted to help support smooth riding. They can be swapped out for those of any standard road bike.
- Water Bottle Holder: Matrix exercise bikes have integrated water bottle holders and accessory trays.
- Compact: The U30 measures 43″ long x 25.2″ wide x 47.2″ high (106 x 64 x 120 cm).
- Warranty: includes lifetime protection for the frame, five years for parts and the console, and two years for labor.
Smart ErgonomicsThe Matrix U30 Upright Bike with the XR Console has an optimized Pedal Spacing (a scientific measurement of the distance between the bike’s key elements) that improves the application of force during the pedal stroke, making every ride more efficient and easier on your joints.
The Matrix U30 Upright Bike with the XR Console is Easily Customizable
You can attach standard outdoor handlebars, saddle and pedals to customize your cycle to your unique style and needs.
The Matrix U30 Upright Bike with the XR Console handlebars adjust via an easy-lift lever and the seat adjusts with a turn-and-pull knob for an ideal fit, plus handgrip resistance controls make it easy to adjust the level of challenge without interrupting your workout.
Comfort Arc™ Seat
The Matrix U30 Upright Bike Comfort Arc™ Seat is ergonomically molded to provide unmatched comfort, support and balance during workouts.
MATRIX U30 XIR ULTIMATE CONSOLE
|Resistance Range||20 Levels, electronically adjustable|
|Electrical Requirements||120V AC power, 15A circuit|
|Max User Weight (lbs)||350|
|Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H)||43" x 25.2" x 47.2"|
|Frame Type||Dual Form™|
|Pedal Type||Self-Balancing Pedals|
|Seat Type||Comfort Arc Upright Seat|
|Resistance System||ECB magnetic brake|
|Home Warranty - Frame||Lifetime|
|Home Warranty - Brake||NA|
|Home Warranty - Generator||NA|
|Home Warranty - Parts||5 years|
|Home Warranty - Labor||2 years|
|Commercial Warranty - Frame||NA|
|Commercial Warranty - Parts||NA|
|Commercial Warranty - Labor||NA|
|Adjustable Pedal Straps||×|
|Seat Adjustment||Turn & Pull Knob, Vertical|
|Extras||Heart Rate Grips, Water Bottle Holder|
|Heart Rate||Hand Grips|
|Johnson Exclusive Technologies||Comfort Arc, Dual Form, Exact Force, Passport Ready, Sprint 8, ViaFit, Virtual Active|
|U30 Console Specs||U30|
|Virtual Active Integrated|
|Home Warranty (Console) - Parts||5 years|
|Home Warranty (Console) - Labor||2 years|
|Virtual Active Integrated||No||Yes||Yes|
|Wi-Fi Enabled||Software Updates, ViaFit Connectivity||Software Updates, ViaFit Connectivity, Entertainment Apps||Software Updates, ViaFit Connectivity, Entertainment Apps|
|Home Warranty (Console) - Parts||5 years||5 years||5 years|
|Home Warranty (Console) - Labor||2 years||2 years||2 years|
|Display||8.5" Extra-wide blue LCD||10" class touchscreen||16" class HD touchscreen|
|Entertainment||Passport Ready, ViaFit||Change Workout, Facebook, Hulu Plus, MyFitness Pal, Netflix, Sprint 8, Track, Twitter, ViaFit, Virtual Active, Weather, YouTube||Change Workout, Facebook, Hulu Plus, My Media, MyFitness Pal, Netflix, Sprint 8, Track, Twitter, Virtual Active, Weather, Web Browser, YouTube|
|Programs||Calorie, Intervals, Manual, Rolling Hills, Sprint 8, Target Heart Rate (speed based)||Calorie, Calorie Goal, Distance, Distance Goal, Fat Burn, Incline, Intervals (Incline), Intervals (Resistance), Manual, Rolling Hills, Speed, Sprint 8, Target HRT, Time||Calorie, Calorie Goal, Distance, Distance Goal, Fat Burn, Incline, Intervals (Incline), Intervals (Resistance), Manual, Rolling Hills, Speed, Sprint 8, Target HRT, Time|
|Workout Feedback||Calories, Current Speed (MPH/KPH), Heart Rate, Incline, Miles/Kilometers, Pace, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining||Average Pace, Calories, Calories Per Hour, Clock, Current Speed (MPH/KPH), Elevation, Heart Rate, Incline %, METs, Miles/Kilometers, Pace, Peak Heart Rate, Previous Incline %, Previous Speed (MPH/KPH), RPM, Time Elapsed, Time Goal, Time Remaining, Watts||Average Pace, Calories, Calories Per Hour, Clock, Current Speed (MPH/KPH), Elevation, Heart Rate, Incline %, METs, Miles/Kilometers, Pace, Peak Heart Rate, Previous Incline %, Previous Speed (MPH/KPH), RPM, Time Elapsed, Time Goal, Time Remaining, Watts|