Hoist RS-1601 Abdominals
Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the new ROC-IT™line from HOIST®. Using ROX™ technology,
the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm.
As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and
core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment.
Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
- Seat pad can be locked in place or unlocked for pivoting movement
- Pivoting seat pad provides multiple abdominal exercises and results in greater activation of the core musculature
- Starts the body in an upright posture with the exercise handles overhead to pre-stretch the abdominal muscles
- Rocking movement lowers the hips to increase the involvement of the abdominal muscles to produce trunk flexion
- Designed to offer constant lumbar, thoracic and cervical support to avoid hyperextension or unnatural loading of the spine
- Avoids the excessive hip flexion unlike traditional ab machines
- Product Width: 63.50" (161 cm)
- Product Height: 61.75" (156 cm)
- Product Length: 41.00" (104 cm)
- Machine Weight: 553 lbs. (251 kg)