Hoist RS-1501 Shoulder Press
Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the new ROC-IT™line from HOIST®. Using ROX™ technology,
the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm.
As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and
core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment. Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
- Designed to place the hands in a neutral grip position to reduce potential shoulder impingements
- Starts the exercise handles positioned in front of the body, then rocks rearward positioning the handles overhead to mimic the natural movement of a dumbbell shoulder press
- Rocking movement aligns the user's arm with the midline of their torso to decrease external rotation of the arm and shoulder and reduce lower back arching
- Ratcheting seat adjustment
- Product Width: 53.50" (136 cm)
- Product Height: 54.75" (139 cm)
- Product Length: 66.75" (170 cm)
- Machine Weight: 622 lbs. (282 kg)