Hoist RS-1402 Leg Curl
Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the new ROC-IT™line from HOIST®. Using ROX™ technology,
the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm.
As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and
core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment.
Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
- Easy-to-use, the gas shock assisted adjustable back pad accommodates varying leg lengths
- Self-aligning roller pad automatically adjusts to reduce potential stress of the ankle joints
- Adjustable shin pad creates a natural hinge movement and reduces shearing forces and stresses to the knee joints
- Starts the body in a upright posture, then rocks rearward during the exercise providing a greater range-of-motion and a more natural hinge movement
- Rocking movement lowers the hips to prevent forward travel of the body during contraction unlike traditional leg curl machines
- Labeled pivot alignment points
The ROC-IT™ 402 Leg Curl places the user in a slight forward lean with hips lowered below the knees in the start position and
rocks rearward moving the user to a end position allowing a greater range of motion.
The placement of the upper stabilizing shin pad on the tibia coupled with rearward rocking movement creates a more natural hinge movement,
reducing shearing forces and stresses on the knee joint in comparison to traditional thigh pads.
The rearward rock and pad placement also prevent forward travel of the body during contraction as evidenced with traditional seated and
lying leg curl machines which increase the anterior tilt of the pelvis and low back strain.
The easy-to-use adjustable back pad accommodates different upper limb lengths while the self-adjusting roller accommodates
different lower limb lengths to reduce potential stress across the ankle joint.
- Product Width: 53.25" (135 cm)
- Product Height: 60.25" (153 cm)
- Product Length: 51.75" (131 cm)
- Machine Weight: 698 lbs. (317 kg)